And the zombies will walk our streets next Saturday
The Sydney Zombie Walk is on Saturday 31 October and it will follow a new route from Hyde Park down to the Botanical Gardens.
The Sydney Zombie Walk is always pretty fabulous, as long as your definition of ‘fabulous’ encompasses a shambling, bleeding, gory mass groaning their way through our city. And how could it not?
There will be a bunch of activities at the starting point including:
- Dave SFX will be doing make-up (make sure you contact him in advance to book a time)
- The Party People will be selling DIY make-up, blood scars, and props
- KIIS FM & Red Bull will both be handing out freebies
- JL Images will be providing a free photobooth
- I Geek It will have a market stall
- Paramount Pictures Scouts Guide to a Zombie Apocalypse will be there
If you want to participate in the walk or to photograph it you’ll need to register. Registration is free but the Walk fundraises for a very good cause – the Brain Foundation.
For all the undead details see here.