- Thinkspace has it’s usual fabulous range of activities. Sadly the Museum has made it trickier to find just the holiday workshops. This booking link does list them out though.
- The CSIRO is running a rather fabulous looking science bootcamp in Sydney.
- Fizzics Education has a whole swag of science workshops at Sydney Olympic Park and Centennial Parklands. You’ll be able to explore everything from Robotics,to Chemistry.
- CodeRangers has courses running at Northbridge and Marrickville.
- AIE has some interesting workshops on that tend more towards the animation and design end of the spectrum.
- On the North Shore, Professor Plums is running science and robotics workshops during the holidays.
- The Australian Museum is running its usual range of holiday activities, including Scientist for a Day.
- In the Eastern suburbs, Codecamp is running quite a range of coding workshops centered around creating an app.
As always, shout out if something’s been missed.